Dark Headlights on White Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orange

Reaction score
Hello all, new member here, just got a white 97 two door tahoe. I am planning on getting the grill painted white and getting either clear side markers or the smoked ones. On ebay I saw the blacked out headlights and was wondering if anyone has a picture of a white painted grill with the black headlights on their truck.

Thanks

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, even the dome where the light is suppose to project is black. Dont you think that will hurt the light projection??
These are the ones i have on mine. I think theyd look great on your white ride. They are black inside the housing, but chrome/clear to the left and right side of the bulb to help project the light better. Came with smoked corner lenses.

SSPX0239.jpg

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, even the dome where the light is suppose to project is black. Dont you think that will hurt the light projection??
These are the ones i have on mine. I think theyd look great on your white ride. They are black inside the housing, but chrome/clear to the left and right side of the bulb to help project the light better. Came with smoked corner lenses.

SSPX0239.jpg

i considered doing that too mine cuz i put those black wheels on and all. your set it perfect cuz its not overboard on the black, i agree with ya..ebay set is a little overboard with the black but its your ride bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9