D/fw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here from dallas or ft. worth area? If so have you heard of southside rim and tire shop in ft worth? Are they legit because they have 26's rims and tires starting at $1950 and 24's starting at 1500

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they probably are legit, make sure the wheels fit your hub, because a lot of the companies are selling big wheels for cheap are usually a generic wheel hub size and if it doesnt fit your hub the wheel will shake at higher speeds, and for the tires they are going to sell you a Chinese brand tire.

OP
OP
alvilino

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they probably are legit, make sure the wheels fit your hub, because a lot of the companies are selling big wheels for cheap are usually a generic wheel hub size and if it doesnt fit your hub the wheel will shake at higher speeds, and for the tires they are going to sell you a Chinese brand tire.

I kind of figured they were going to sell me some cheap ass tires. I was just going to order some Nexen tires. I have them in low pros on my mitsubishi and i love the ride. I didnt know about the whole hub thing. he said they were U2 55s. Damn good looking out man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacobm620

Latest posts