custom mount fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btp001

Reaction score
got bored the other day and decided i wanted some fogs and since there is really no where to put any on our trucks i figured i would make a spot lol...here are some pics
064.jpg
just fogs on
065.jpg
lows and fogs
066.jpg
all on at night
006-3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

and also should i vht tint them? lemme know

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
not too shabby neighbor. I light my headlights clear so i can see at nite, so my answer would be no to VHT but its your ride.
i see you like the vht front end so go for it. Your the one driving it lol

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% with Atomic. Tinting out lights you need at night doesn't make crap for sense and it's downright dangerous. I had one clown with that setup get into an accident with me years back. I literally owned him after the investigation by police and both insurance companies.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Yea man that's not good. Long story short.... I had the black housing lights before on the hoe, couldn't see a damn thing plus they sucked, shortly there after got rid of those POS. Way tooooo dangerous. Everyone on this site knows i hate those things with a passion, but its your ride. I like my smoked corners and thats it. even still having those smoked, im running a big risk, plus its illegal from the ground up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia