Current Build Times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik23

Reaction score
It is interesting. I ordered a 2021 Highcountry in May and never got picked up due to constraints, ordered a 2022 a Highcountry again completely constrained with no allocation. Put in an order for a Z71 6.2 today with ever option other than performance exhaust and no constraints and dealer has immediate allocation so we will see if it gets picked up next week.
There are no allocations to pick up at this time. They are not taking anymore allocations for 2021 and 2022 isn’t until October so I don’t think they are being honest with you.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some new info just read from Ford on the future of show rooms and vehicle buying…Others will follow suit….

Ford, for instance, recently said it wants to reduce dealership stock levels by as much as one-third over the long term. It wants to instead book more sales through custom orders placed online, giving buyers more flexibility to configure exactly what they want from the factory. Dealers can then deliver the car when it’s ready.

“We have learned that, yes, operating with fewer vehicles on lots is not only possible, but it’s better for customers, dealers, and Ford,” Chief Executive Jim Farley said in July.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I got real lucky!

I didn’t do custom order and got a rare unit fresh off the transporter…….amazingly a NON Presold unit. One of two in that shipment to that dealers inventory.

With that said my MB Tahoe Premier went ten days from build date to dealer inventory…….arrived at dealer two days early. Dealer delivery ten days……customer pick up on the 11th day.

NOTE:……..Owners manual binder and the center console upper storage tray still on back order. Latest update Binder in, still no word on tray organizer. Current time line five weeks post delivery!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar