Cruisin' the Coast in S. MS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
I hope some of you are making plans to visit the MS Gulf Coast this fall to attend "Cruisin' the Coast." For you who plan to come down, I suggest you make your hotel/RV reservations ASAP if you haven't already done so. Also, I'd like to meet any of y'all who do attend. Perhaps we can set a time and place for an informal get together.

This year "Cruisin' the Coast," billed as "America's biggest block party," begins on October 3 and continues thru October 10th. Last year the event registered almost 10K classic and muscle cars, with another 8k or so of unregistered eye-candy, rolling art. The event planners are expecting larger registration numbers and bigger crowds this year!

Events include daily Cruise In "parades" along with car park and show, a swap meet, vendor area, daily auto auction, live entertainment, dances, etc. The kickoff event is a Cruise In on Oct. 3 in Gulfport, MS. The towns of Bay St. Louis, Pass Christian, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Moss Point and Pascagoula each have specific days for their Cruise In, Car Show, dances, and other events. But all the towns have impromptu cruising and car showing thru-out the week.

If you have a classic/muscle car and wish to officially participate in any of the Cruise In events and competitions you can register at this site. https://cruisinthecoast.com/registration/ But you don't have to register to enjoy most all the activities.

So, if you love old cars and appreciate custom car art this is an event worth experiencing. Not to mention, the "Redneck Riviera" of S. MS is a great place to visit. In October the weather is generally flip-flops and bermuda-shorts moderate; plus, the Gulf views, food, and S. MS hospitality are always awesome!

Attachments

• 00000154-50-150x150.jpg
    00000154-50-150x150.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 00001058-55-150x150.jpg
    00001058-55-150x150.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 6H5B2464-20-150x150.jpg
    6H5B2464-20-150x150.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Mon_Thumb-3-150x150.jpg
    Mon_Thumb-3-150x150.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope some of you are making plans to visit the MS Gulf Coast this fall to attend "Cruisin' the Coast." For you who plan to come down, I suggest you make your hotel/RV reservations ASAP if you haven't already done so. Also, I'd like to meet any of y'all who do attend. Perhaps we can set a time and place for an informal get together.

This year "Cruisin' the Coast," billed as "America's biggest block party," begins on October 3 and continues thru October 10th. Last year the event registered almost 10K classic and muscle cars, with another 8k or so of unregistered eye-candy, rolling art. The event planners are expecting larger registration numbers and bigger crowds this year!

Events include daily Cruise In "parades" along with car park and show, a swap meet, vendor area, daily auto auction, live entertainment, dances, etc. The kickoff event is a Cruise In on Oct. 3 in Gulfport, MS. The towns of Bay St. Louis, Pass Christian, Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Moss Point and Pascagoula each have specific days for their Cruise In, Car Show, dances, and other events. But all the towns have impromptu cruising and car showing thru-out the week.

If you have a classic/muscle car and wish to officially participate in any of the Cruise In events and competitions you can register at this site. https://cruisinthecoast.com/registration/ But you don't have to register to enjoy most all the activities.

So, if you love old cars and appreciate custom car art this is an event worth experiencing. Not to mention, the "Redneck Riviera" of S. MS is a great place to visit. In October the weather is generally flip-flops and bermuda-shorts moderate; plus, the Gulf views, food, and S. MS hospitality are always awesome!
Probably not able to make it, but this looks like a car geek's idea of heaven! And, I'm a car geek... (used to work part-time for a car museum)
I have added this to my bucket list for another time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts