Crazy news if true

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just talked a buddy that’s salesman at Chevy dealer. He said 2024 Tahoe/suburban premier or high country and yukon Denali are all sticker price, no GMS price for anyone. Also same for 2024 Camaro.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its because supply will be constrained. It's not because they don't want too. It's to have enough to go around.

With that said tho I wouldn't say a random salesman is the authority on this. Just like some dealers mark up and some don't I sincerely doubt this is coming from GM itself not this soon anyways especially since nothing of substance has actually come from the strike/negotiations yet.

So don't hold your breath.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was offered GM Employee (family) pricing last week on a 24’ Yukon so I don’t believe what you’re hearing is true, unless GMS is different rolling forward than GM Employee discount.

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was offered GM Employee (family) pricing last week on a 24’ Yukon so I don’t believe what you’re hearing is true, unless GMS is different rolling forward than GM Employee discount.
GMS is same yes, employee pricing. I wonder if it was only that particular dealer perhaps.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had read from a GM article earlier this year that the Camaro would be sold with no GMS and build out would be by end of this year.
I have not read anything about Tahoe and Yukon

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just talked a buddy that’s salesman at Chevy dealer. He said 2024 Tahoe/suburban premier or high country and yukon Denali are all sticker price, no GMS price for anyone. Also same for 2024 Camaro.
You should be happy. Many people paying OVER sticker price. The days of getting a deal are DEAD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts