Craigslist: TBSS 20" rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn...$1500 is HIGH for these.

Also, to run these on a non-trailblazer, you'd need to convert the lug pattern over and use about a 1" spacer.

Better off to run the Replica wheels, although those are only available in 22" and not 20" for the tahoe, silverado lug patterns.

OP
OP
skyl3rm

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score

Also, to run these on a non-trailblazer, you'd need to convert the lug pattern over and use about a 1" spacer.

Better off to run the Replica wheels, although those are only available in 22" and not 20" for the tahoe, silverado lug patterns.

Gotcha.. had no idea the bolt patterns were diff. Just know there was somebody lookin for em...
my bad....
Guess everyone can disregard this then :emotions122:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

far as i understood there is a 20 version replica available

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha.. had no idea the bolt patterns were diff. Just know there was somebody lookin for em...
my bad....
Guess everyone can disregard this then :emotions122:

don't feel bad man. I like it when members post up good deals in their area. Never know when someone might be lookin for that exact item :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk