cragar soft 8's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
read it again i said MOST. not everything made by ProComp is the best.

believe me i never said it was... just going off what i personally looked at up at the shop compared to the other rims of the same style i have seen in the past. so my bad if i took it the wrong way or if you took my reply the wrong way. the lack of internet tone strikes again!

all the ProComp shit will eventually be off my truck (other than the tires) for the SAS swap, never said it was the best, but its def. not the worst, and an excellent product for the money. then I'll have to figure out how to change my name on here...

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
i probably took the reply the wrong way, thats my bad :Handshake:. On a side note i too will have to be changing my name (coop from cooper tires) i learned to never come up with a name after an interchangeable part, especially tires which i seem to change once a year :emotions122:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats why the procomp tires are staying, 15,000 miles and they still look new tread wise... still trying to figure that one out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160