Couple general questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello, i've searched a lot and read tons of threads. seems like they always end right before what im looking for is answered lol. so just have a few questions, if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
1.Does anyone know where i can find chevy decals to replace the tis ones on my wheels.
2.Will the lugs from my stock 20" LTZ wheel work with aftermarket wheels and if not where can i find what i need.
3.i've been reading a lot about offsets and the 07's and up prefer +35mm. my new wheels are +18. is this number more so a matter of personal preference, or am i causing more wear and tear on tires and suspension.
4.bending the sensors when lowering the rear 2" to trick the autoride. anyone have some pics of how its done, thanks

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
2. No, but Modded has some for sale for cheap. Send him a PM
3. You should still be good with an +18mm. Might get a little more rubbing. Make sure go with a thinner tire if possible for that offset
4. ???? Auto ride should still work with the correct kit

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4. ???? Auto ride should still work with the correct kit

You still have to adjust the auto ride sensors, or they'll try to keep raising the truck up to the FACTORY height.

I just don't know how the instructions said to do it. Hit up DJM for an answer on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts