Corsa Sport installed - 07 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Corsa Sport exhaust was installed this morning - no drama as long as the instructions were followed. It was easier to put the new pipe in over the axle with the body raised a few extra inches.
We shall no longer tiptoe quietly through the neighborhood... This is a lot like a Stebro exhaust. A serious burble at idle. WOT is mostly the 'oh s__t' variety... Very good on the highway - a slight drone just under 55 - but who does THAT?
Between the Corsa and the GMPP CAI the truck is transformed sonically. Butt dyno says a bit from a velocity perspective... I think the BB tune will be magic - especially with respect to the tranny shifting. That is really the issue right now.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinkin bout goin with corsa or slp. jus the resonator delete. i have the 4.8L...so i was curious how does this effect the sound on a smaller engine?

slp vs corsa ...whihc one is more quiet on idle?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
i was thinkin bout goin with corsa or slp. jus the resonator delete. i have the 4.8L...so i was curious how does this effect the sound on a smaller engine?

slp vs corsa ...whihc one is more quiet on idle?

Corsa does not make a resonator delete tip assembly only for the NNBS like they do for the NBS. I had a Corsa tip on my 04 Escalade with a Magnaflow muffler and I loved it. I am running a Magnaflow muffler with an SLP tip assembly on my LTZ now and it is very similar to the Corsa only it is a dual side exit. As far as sound goes, with just ther SLP tip assembly and OEM muffler, you get a nice little growl but nothing major. Just a little bit louder than stock, but you can tell that something was done to the exhaust.

IMAGE_009.jpg
IMAGE_010.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn