Corsa Releases New Exhaust For 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder how quiet it is just loafing along the interstate at 75MPH, or if there’s any droning when entering/exiting cylinder deactivation.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
Sounds like fire!! Can’t wait to hear personal feedback on here before i pull the trigger.

Anthonypjacobs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok I’m got need to get this. Picked up my Z71 yesterday. Just need to find a real video with it and see how it is.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also like the tone and volume of the Corsa quite a bit it am worried about the drone when cruising along and the cylinders start going on/off. I think the Corsa removes all the valves. I know they claim “no drone systems” but it seems like removing those valves will result in strange resonances. Hoping at some point something like the Range/Pulsar units are finished for 21+‘s and then the valves aren’t so important. If anyone has installed or when you do install, would appreciate hearing opinions or even better sound clips of cruising along at 75mph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy