Corsa Releases New Exhaust For 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sumfknguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not the 6.2, but i pulled the trigger on the Corsa CAI and dual exhaust setup for my LT (5.3). I ordered it the day it was released so im hoping ill have it within the coming 2-3 weeks. I will take before and after video's on idle and driving. I went ahead and ordered the lower rear valance with the dual cut outs for the exhaust since mine didnt come factory with dual.

stay tuned...

MoofPotter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
not the 6.2, but i pulled the trigger on the Corsa CAI and dual exhaust setup for my LT (5.3). I ordered it the day it was released so im hoping ill have it within the coming 2-3 weeks. I will take before and after video's on idle and driving. I went ahead and ordered the lower rear valance with the dual cut outs for the exhaust since mine didnt come factory with dual.

stay tuned...
Where were you able to find the lower rear valance? Part number? Looking to do the same swap with my 2022 RST.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts