CORSA muffler only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fed4life

Reaction score
Figure i would ask the experts here.

Im sure its probably been posted somewhere on here before but....can you buy just the CORSA TOURING muffler and not the whole cat back system? If so, where can i get them?

Reason i ask is that i already have the resonator delete with SLP tips and love the look and the little bit of sound it gives. Also, i dont want to spend $800-$1000 for the whole kit when i can maybe spend $??? or so for just the muffler and have it installed at a performance muffler shop.

With that said, if i just bought the muffler, is there any special mods that have to be done to the stock exhaust pipes, before and after the muffler?

I deff want the TOURING muffler as i dont need it super loud, it is used as a family car occasionaly so i want to keep it mellow and also avoid any chance of a drone, especially when under load towing a boat on the highway for 6 hours.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I happen to have one of those sitting in my garage... :secret:

On another note, no, CORSA does not sell them individually, atleast not the last time I saw. They usually sell solo used for about $300-400 on various performance sites.

The CORSA mufflers are 3" in/out. You might need an expansion sleeve to make it work, but this is obviously nothing that an exaust shop cant handle.

totheyard

Reaction score
I just asked Corsa the same thing last week. They said no (Suck it!).

OP
OP
F

fed4life

Reaction score
I happen to have one of those sitting in my garage... :secret:

On another note, no, CORSA does not sell them individually, atleast not the last time I saw. They usually sell solo used for about $300-400 on various performance sites.

The CORSA mufflers are 3" in/out. You might need an expansion sleeve to make it work, but this is obviously nothing that an exaust shop cant handle.

Interested in selling it?

*edit* I just realized we had a PM conversation about this a month or so ago, sorry for asking again, lol.

Last edited:

Javi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:Boo:

I was thinking of calling them too. Good to know.

What is our pipe size....2.75" ?
I wanted a more aggressive note in my Denali, also the idea of more horsepower was in the agenda. After looking around several catbacks, I discovered that they were narrower than the stock piping. My Denali is 3.5” while the catbacks where 3”. There was no logic going to a more restrictive setup, not to mention their prices! so I went with just the muffler. Magnaflow’s setup part#12909 met my expectations and more. You can get it at summit for about $130. If you look at the pics, notice the stock piping and the Magnaflow setup, it’s the same diameter, 3.5”

IMG_4282.jpg IMG_4288.jpg IMG_4291.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24