Corsa Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmill260

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 RST tahoe and looking at upgrading the exhaust. Currently have a stock exhaust. I am looking at the Corsa 3.0 IN CAT-BACK SSE TWIN 4.0 IN TIPS (21125) SPORT SOUND LEVEL | 2021-2022 CHEVROLET TAHOE. This is a single side exhaust. Looks like an easy install but concerned if it's too loud. I want something with some "rumble/throat" at start up and around town, but at highway speeds would like it to have something that is fairly quiet (stock like). Not sure if the Corsa would be the right choice? Any feedback from anyone that has upgraded to the corsa system would be appreciated. Also, any other options? Thanks.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Corsa system on 2016 Tahoe with the 5.3L and really like it, it is pretty aggressive at start up and sounds great when into the throttle. At highway speeds it is not loud at all and there isn't any drone. But I will say some people like the Borla system better as it is supposed to be a little tamer. Not sure what it will be like with the 6.2L, there are some videos out there with some audio. I also think there is a thread about cat back systems you mat want to read up on,

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the corsa on my 2015 yukon Denali 6.2 . Love them. No mistaking thar sound on start up full throttle . I've had more compliments on them, even had a guy motion me over asking what the hell are they , they sound great

Ragogli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2022 RST tahoe and looking at upgrading the exhaust. Currently have a stock exhaust. I am looking at the Corsa 3.0 IN CAT-BACK SSE TWIN 4.0 IN TIPS (21125) SPORT SOUND LEVEL | 2021-2022 CHEVROLET TAHOE. This is a single side exhaust. Looks like an easy install but concerned if it's too loud. I want something with some "rumble/throat" at start up and around town, but at highway speeds would like it to have something that is fairly quiet (stock like). Not sure if the Corsa would be the right choice? Any feedback from anyone that has upgraded to the corsa system would be appreciated. Also, any other options? Thanks.
Hello, I have a 2022 Z71 Tahoe.
I love my Corsa exhaust. I paired it with their intake box and the sound and performance are phenomenal. Even the dealership was impressed with the system and it won't void your warrantee because it's cat back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011