Corsa Exhaust - POLL - Decisions, Decisions...

Which Setup?

• 1 - Dual Tip, Single Side, Rear Exit (915)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(Poll "Brass Tacks" - Unlimited votes so you can pick "tone" and "setup")
On both the previous late model vehicles I have "done stuff" to, I have included Corsa Sport systems as part of the "stuff". Absolutely love the product all around.... sound, looks etc etc.
With my current vehicle (2012 Yukon Denali), I face several options for exhaust "setup or style", just throwing out a feeler poll to see what you guys think.
First decision I am considering is maybe going with the Touring system this time, as this time its more of a "Family" vehicle it's going on (though back when we were installing these systems at the dealership I used to work for, I almost could never tell the difference between the Sport and Touring sounds... maybe mostly at cold start, past that, pretty much the same... and ZERO drone either way).
Lot of ideas running through my head... for instance... if I go with the dual tip single side rear exit (as opposed to side exit), it will be easier to modify to run to the esky bumper if I choose to go that route down the road.
As of this minute (it will change in the next 5)... I'm kinda set on going the route of [Touring, single side, rear exit - and then later on doing the esky bumper and having the Corsa exhaust tone out the stock esky molded tips]... I dunno....?

DUAL SING REAR.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sport side exit...you won't regret it :waytogo:

On the NNBS...the Esky rear bumper with the exhaust cutouts is the cats meow tho!

bizrjr

Reaction score
Money matters to me so sport side exit for sure. When I have the dough it's exactly what I'm doing. However, if money weren't an issue I'd certainly go with the best look ever which is the dual rear exit with escalade bumper. If that's what you're leaning towards there will be no down the road most likely at 1K for a cat back you'd prob never justify switching later on. Maybe save up and go all out the first time?

OP
OP
FamilyTruckster

FamilyTruckster

Awesome Dude McChainsaw
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well... poll results were just about what I would have expected lol. One thing seems pretty certain, myself and most everyone else seem to not be all that interested in the single side dual tip setup...

So... after i pull the trigger on a set of CK375s, I'll be on a mission to start the exhaust savings... and the way Im thinking of going, I dont believe I will be wasting money, spending "off track" or back-tracking from the final goal..

Final project goal - Corsa Touring - Escalade Dual Exit Bumper & Escalade Dual Exit Molded Tips
I like the look of the esky tips over the dual dual corsa tips, plus in the end it will be cheaper than buying the corsa kit for that model escalade...
So Phase I will be Corsa Touring system with Dual tip - single side exit
and Phase II will be escalade bumper and tips, modify corsa exit pipe to meet the escalade sleeves...

as i posted above, im no stranger to Corsa Sport systems, as well as dual tip single side exit... will be interesting toning it down a bit and switching to the touring system... also will be interesting hearing it without JBA headers, which for some reason I was hooked on with my past vehicles... I think after installing them on my 12 silverado, I was fully convinced they made no difference what so ever... in sound, power, mileage... no change in nuthin! so I dont think ill be wasting my time or money on them for the ole Family Truckster...

Corsa Sport on my 04 Silverado SS.... (also sported JBA Cat4Ward headers)
7929930006_large.jpg
7929930072_large.jpg

Corsa Sport on my 12 Silverado Z71 LTZ....(also sported JBA Cat4Ward headers)
IMAG1948.jpg
IMAG0411.jpg

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dual set up, period. If that's what you want to end up with in the first place, just do it.
There's nothing like a dual exhaust. It balances out the rear of any truck, especially with the
Dual quad tips for that sporty bad ass look
Classy look with the stock esky tips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roady24