Corsa cat back sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aschevfan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Soooo I got my package today and all that was in there was the muffler!

No headpipe, tailpipe, no tips, no hardware. Going to have to return it and ON MY DIME per their return policy however I have an email in to get them to pay for postage...

We shall see how this ends up.

That sucks!

BrianB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Randuff, thanks for the hookup on where to order Corsa. Got the Touring setup on the way! After the pain of putting B&B Fusions on my C6 I'll be finding a shop to do this one.

neil2112peart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Corsa makes a great product. I have a brand new cat-back #14202 system that I need to sell. $650 obo NOT looking to ship. Located in Central FL - Orlando area. Let me know.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa makes a great product. I have a brand new cat-back #14202 system that I need to sell. $650 obo NOT looking to ship. Located in Central FL - Orlando area. Let me know.

Great price...paid a little over that with shipping included just 2 weeks ago.......somebody should ****** that up ;)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo I got my package today and all that was in there was the muffler!

No headpipe, tailpipe, no tips, no hardware. Going to have to return it and ON MY DIME per their return policy however I have an email in to get them to pay for postage...

We shall see how this ends up.

I know this is a old response, but did you ever get the other package, the rest of the stuff? It should have been 2 packages if I remember right, the one is just the muffler and the other should have been everything else!! If you got both, then you did pretty good, if you only got the one, you got hosed and should be pissed!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy they only sent the muffler, well at least you got all your money back and got them to pay for the return shipping!! Good luck on your next attempt, the corsa is well worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo