Correct Carpet Part Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadMax_MFP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Roaming the wasteland of the Arizona desert
Hi All, after doing a lot of research I have found several part numbers for my 2018 PPV carpet swap. Hopefully someone here has a better insight to the GM part numbers before I order.

The first thing I did was obtain the rpo codes for my vehicle but oddly enough the QR code does not show all codes. For example no G80 listed or rearend code which I found odd as the older vehicles with the sticker in the glove box had all codes and I could refer to my rpo code book for the descriptions.

Ok, back to the carpet. I'm going for the black carpet pieces as the Tahoe carpet is three separate pieces. I am keeping the rear the PPV vinyl and added a WeatherTech mat since I transport blocks, heads and rearend parts often when doing builds. I have found 4 part numbers for black listing 4 panels, assuming for the front carpet section and 4 part numbers for black intermediate section (second row).

The 4 front part numbers are 84118407, 84118396, 84118395, 84118394 (replaced 23309092) and 84118398 (replaced 22913565).
The 3 intermediate numbers are 84355015, 84355018, 84355023 and 22913572.

Each part number listed has a small list of rpo codes which 1 or more of my codes are listed and some list excluding rpo codes.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I realize that since my 2018 is a PPV the vin and rpo codes will say the parts do not fit but I am sure their is a set the will fit with minor mods due to the 40/20/40 seating I have in the vehicle. My guess is the carpets have minor variations based on seating (bench vs captain chairs) and which console, if any, is installed.

Thanks again in advanced.

2015TahoePPV

Reaction score
sorry, I was late to the party. I did this on mine. For anyone spotting this thread in the future, I went on ebay and found someone selling the right carpet (non console/ no big hole in the front carpet). The dealer near me doesn't know how to use his parts catalog without putting the VIN in first, so I got the VIN from that truck from the Ebay listing and used it. The rear was only one piece on mine, I installed a bench vs. captains chairs, YMMV

Steve Walker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a used PPV and replaceing the vinyl flooring is a must. I looked for aftermarket carpet but couldn't find ANY. Could you share the part numbers you used? (and what color/options that affected the carpet)

Since you got it from GM, could you share the cost too? (I need to figure out what this will cost me if I buy the vehicle)

OP
OP
MadMax_MFP

MadMax_MFP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a used PPV and replaceing the vinyl flooring is a must. I looked for aftermarket carpet but couldn't find ANY. Could you share the part numbers you used? (and what color/options that affected the carpet)

Since you got it from GM, could you share the cost too? (I need to figure out what this will cost me if I buy the vehicle)
Let me pull up my receipts from GM and I will post up the part numbers and general cost. Your pricing might be different as I have an account for my shop.

OP
OP
MadMax_MFP

MadMax_MFP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For reference only based on my 2018 PPV Tahoe, here is what I have on my Tahoe seating arrangement as the different seating changes the carpet information, the following is only correct for the 40/20/40 front seats without console and no third row seating. Use your VIN and QR code (or glove box codes) to verify what is correct for your vehicle.

I ordered Jet Black floor carpet panels:
GM# 84118407 - Front Floor Carpet Panel, Jet Black with no console holes cut out approx. cost $268.93
GM# 84355018 - Intermediate Floor Panel, Jet Black approx. cost $176.16
GM# 23216501 - Rear Floor Carpet Panel, Jet Black with no third row seat. (supersession of #84587361) approx. cost $128.88

Please note that the front carpet panel only had the required holes cut out to install the two front seats as I had to cut the holes for the center seat. It was supper easy as I could push on the floor to find the holes and make small cuts to get the center seat to sit correctly. I was glad that no other holes where there as this front carpet could be used in several models and let you trim to suit your needs.

For awareness, all of these were shipped in very large boxes but I was able to get them in my Tahoe as I had already removed the center row seating as I prepared to do this swap. They most likely would not all fit inside for the hatch to close in one trip with the seats still in place.

Once complete, it really made a difference inside as it is a much quieter ride so conversation with rear passengers is much better and you do not slip on the carpet like the vinyl flooring does. Given my wife is permanently disabled that was a big deciding factor for me to do the carpet install so she would fell better not slipping and also why I lowered my vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep