Coolant Reservoir Level Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShookieJay

Reaction score
The past couple days I've been getting a low coolant message when I start my '03 Tahoe. The level in the reservoir is good and temp has been normal. Assuming the sensor is going bad. My question is, can the sensor be replaced or is it molded into the reservoir? I searched online for the sensor and didn't find anything. TIA!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The past couple days I've been getting a low coolant message when I start my '03 Tahoe. The level in the reservoir is good and temp has been normal. Assuming the sensor is going bad. My question is, can the sensor be replaced or is it molded into the reservoir? I searched online for the sensor and didn't find anything. TIA!
pretty sure the sensor is part of the tank it is on the bottom directly across from where the hose connects on the bottom, you will see a harness

OP
OP
ShookieJay

ShookieJay

Reaction score
pretty sure the sensor is part of the tank it is on the bottom directly across from where the hose connects on the bottom, you will see a harness
That's what I was thinking, thanks for confirming. I guess I'll replace the reservoir then. Gotta have the system flushed anyway. I had all the fluids changed before a 3k mile round trip drive I made earlier this year. The genius at the shop I went to used green antifreeze. The next day it was orange again... I'll definitely be going to a more reputable shop this time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts