Contacts regarding pre-paid maintenance / oil change packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfroute

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To start, not looking for opinions on whether prepaying for oil changes / maintenance is a good value. We are simply evaluating the cost of options out there. Our local dealer sells a oil change package but it is just associated with the dealer. Does anyone have contacts or recommendations for where I might get a quote on GM / Chevy branded pre-paid maintenance plans?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Like @jforb said, I believe it would always be tied to each individual dealer.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find anything please post your findings; I haven't been able to find options in GM land, even talking to the dealers, they look at me like I have 3 eyes.

In BMW / Ram / Jeep land you can buy 'packs' of oil changes / rotates / balances etc. For example, you buy a 3 pack and have a set time to use them (24 months), good at any dealer. The ecoDiesel oil changes are $260 if you get a single; a 3 pack is $299 usually with 20% off (so less then $100 / change).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts