Considering a Yukon Denali Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally bought my yukon and I must say I love it ! I just did a mpg check and I'm at 19.7 for my first 3/4 of a tank ...it's nice to have all that info ....how many gallons how many miles traveled .....

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you..:happy107:I'm looking for somthing that will allow me to keep the rear view camera on so I can watch what I'm pulling behind me any sugestions?

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you..:happy107:I'm looking for somthing that will allow me to keep the rear view camera on so I can watch what I'm pulling behind me any sugestions?

I use a Lockpick from Coastaletech. It has been flaky in the past and I sometimes have issues with the radio not powering up. The solution is simple though, just hit the eject button and it turns on immediately. Other than that, i am able to watch DVD's while driving and turn on the camera (you have to ground the camera underneath the passenger seat I think). The instructions are on their website.

This: https://www.coastaletech.com/AMAZING_GM_LOCKPICKS.htm

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the unlock from PAC with my 08 denali . Works flawless and even works when I upgraded to the 2013 nav. Scored it on ebay for like 70 bucks.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is....just drove a 430 mile each way total 860 mile trip with additional 74 miles driving around the mpg was 19.8 mpg with a average speed 80 mph with air condition on .
And as much as I love the new tires I put on they are costing me dearly .I have a recorded mpg drop of 1 mpg since I installed the tires.but the above mpg is in my opinion a great thing.

RebelBelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which tires

Hey Jim,
Which tires did you put on which cost you the mileage? I've got a lot of tread life left on this set but am trying to get real-time use and experience on other tires. I've gone back and forth with All-Terrain, aggressive, and highway tires on my Blazers and Tahoes over the years and have had some really good tires, and noisy ones that gave such a headache on long trips that I couldn't wear them out quick enough. Wit a frequent 825 mile commute I've tended towards highway tread with low rolling resistance and low noise but within the next year or two that commute should become much more rare and my off-road time should increase! Any advice or opinions are appreciated.
Thanks,
Gene

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia