Collectively Help Force a Recall or Buy Back of your "unsafe" hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with enough reports we can collectively force GM to recall the SUV or BUY IT BACK... A engine stall is a qualified "safety issue"

this Stall out typically happens from a "Auto Stop resume " this will result in a loss of Propulsion of the SUV, which could potentially result in an accident.. i.e making left or right turn. i.e light turns green. to go straight...

this is due to a faulty Aux transmission pump and/or faulty/weak battery ( i suspect battery related)(that does not present a check engine light before hand i.e HV battery code or aux transmission code)

Please make a report with the NHTSA if your SUV has stalled before....

https://www.nhtsa.gov/report-a-safety-problem#index

Please make Sure your SUV engine is running in M4 and the A/C is off Especially if it's an unprotected left turn.. or turning right on a red. this will minimize the potential of a stall out or lag while making a left turn....

this stall out is most likely to happen shortly after the SUV has been cold started i.e after a few blocks of driving...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts