Cold? Viper 5701 2 way car alarm $102 Reg $499! I GOT ONE !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
->
Hey guys, just to let you know about a good deal as a lot of people are cold and want a remote start now and it's a good idea to have a loud/ 2 way paging alarm on your 'Kon, 'How, 'Nali, 'Esky to protect it from thieves and there is a great deal here:Click Me TahoeYukonUser to let you get one for $109.99 as well as getting an Additional 7% off with code TINA

109-7% = $102

I got mine with 3 day shipping for $113.00 and getting it installed professionally this weekend for: [Most of you can install yourself or with a friend for $0.00 so your total would be: $168.00]
$55.00 Bypass module
$175.00 @ 3 hours install labor

so grand total of: $343.00 for a installed Viper 5701 2 way remote start/alarm

Oh also - my 2 cents. CES is a week away, ALL major car audio/alarm manufacturers release their new stuff on day 1 @ CES (use to work for one) - my bet, is these are NOT refurbed, but are being sold this way because it would tick off the mom and pop shops that cant compete with these prices that are stuck with the soon to be last years stock units they bought at full price. Just a guess, I could be wrong.

Also - DEI = the best/most respected alarm/remote start company in the business. Its all that i'd ever put in my vehicles.

ALSO,

I posted this here to make it more seen by users as well as more rides are getting broken into/stolen and it's a good time not not only reflect upon the bad, but how to make changes to prevent the problem from happening again.

Some more info on the Viper 5701:

Best Buy link+ Reviews

Viper Product Page

:)

pics:
5202V.jpg

9347842_sa.jpg

FYI TO ALL

(1-6-2010 @ 3:50PM) The company just posted this on their Twitter: Twitter Sucks, but click her for info
gooddeals18com

1. -- update on Viper 5701 -- We may get a new batch very soon. we will tweet when it comes. It will be first some first server #viper

So keep checking!!!

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Way to make me feel like a total D-bag for spending $280 on the remote start add-on feature ALONE for my Tahoe last Spring Break!:emotions122:

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn this is a good deal I wanna jump on this

Last edited:
OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Yea, I will have installed pics and features by end of this weekend. I'll take videos of the features like Turning my heated seats/defroster on when the temp is below 30 degrees with remote start. I'm excited to have it

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so this is for the TOTAL alarm 2 way paging AND remote start??

the ad says they are refurbs. is there not a button to purchase it or am i overlooking that? anyone else here have this alarm?

so the 2 way feature means the fob alerts you if its going off right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
so this is for the TOTAL alarm 2 way paging AND remote start??

the ad says they are refurbs. is there not a button to purchase it or am i overlooking that? anyone else here have this alarm?

so the 2 way feature means the fob alerts you if its going off right?

Even tho it says refurb, it is probably new as new models are coming out soon and the boxes are factory sealed and it seems to be out of stock now....everyone keep checking as it might be back in stock soon :Handshake:

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be checking that alot because I want to jump on this deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n