clunk noise... what the hell is it?? bagged z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
ill get some pics over the weekend when i do the u joints.

its a 2600 airlift bag on top of the upper control arm. i did it that way to keep the 4WD. it rides ok. i tough it was gonna be more smoother and softer. but on low psi you can easily bottom out quick. on high psi its too stiff and suddenly camber starts messing the whole alignment(toe). im still braking in the bags so it might get better. i ride the front at about 65psi-70psi witch gives me an awesome stance and ride both smooth and tight when i need it.

for the rear i used a 2500 bag and the stock spring mounts but shaved them and welded a bag plate on top and bottom at the correct riding position. by not using adapter plates it saves height and i can ride at mid psi(60-70psi) like if i was dropped -5 or -6 with out the truck bottoming out. down side is that if i go higher the rear gets stiffer, but like i said bags are still been broken it and i rather ride low than at normal height.

i got 2 viair 480c compressors and 2 5gl tanks 4 valve blocks (each pumps and dumps each bag up to 300psi).but its limited to 200psi due to the compressors. my pressure sensor is set to 150 max psi witch is more than enough air. i also have an engine driven compressor that i made a bracket for but never got the belt. its for sale!.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
if you ever think your differential is going out go ahead and pm me haha! I've been through 3 now.. I know the noises and signs

but badass hoe man!

definitely get some pictures up and I would like to see that engine driven compressor
I would bag my hoe if I had an engine driven compressor for sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9