Cleaning your wheel well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So I just decided to give them a scrub down and spray paint them since I had the rustoleum gloss black in my house already (used on the bowties). Didn't turn out too bad. Now my spray painting ability sucks so I can't say it looks the best, but it is just a wheel well after all. Thanks everyone for all the insight!!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Well, I forgot to do a before, but here is the finished look!
front drivers
zunZF.jpg
back drivers
CKCt3.jpg
up close
sQK2H.jpg

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
You can get Adams undercarage spray and looks great. I do it on all of the cars I detail. They look brand new.

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Definitely an improvement. I just did the same with my wheelwells..expect i used a semi-gloss black. Makes em look like plastic

bigblue05

Reaction score
i clean them and use tire foam spray along with my running boards and bumper cap

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but just wondering is your drivers rear tire in the wrong position? Looks like it has a arrow on it facing the wrong way if that is the back drivers side tire. J/W?

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but just wondering is your drivers rear tire in the wrong position? Looks like it has a arrow on it facing the wrong way if that is the back drivers side tire. J/W?

It does look reversed in his sig pic also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz