cleaning carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats a good way to clean mud from carpet? i got my hoe stuck in mud to where it cam in through the doors and passenger side is all brown. also what are some good floor mats or has anyone made their own floor mats

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let it dry and shop-vac it out. you can use a normal carpet cleaner as well.

as far as floor mats ive heard the husky liners work really well.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use some Resolve carpet cleaner, let it soak in. Use a heavy-bristle scrub brush, scrub it well. Vacuum, repeat as necessary.

You can use some sort of OxyClean type cleaner, if you have that laying around.

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's a total pain in the richard, but you can pull your carpet out and pressure wash it real good. but then you have to wait for it to dry. like i said, total pain, but effective.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Husky Liners are good for our trucks. It's what I have in the front, middle, and the cargo area. They are custom fit and cover the whole floor section of the carpet and have a raised lip to help keep water, mud, snow etc in and off the carpet. They make a center hump liner too but I don't have one. Also, Weathertech are good. And my dad has Cabela's Trail Gear mats in his Silverado. He loves them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts