Clean 2 door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super nice. Def worth 10k, even 15k, but idk about 21.9k. Probably his "I don't want to sell it, but if you give me 21.9, you can buy it" price.

Frame off resto, probably has more into it than that. If everything was zero-timed, than yeah, it would be worth even more than that.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying it at the asking price or not, what could you do with it? Drive it only on dry weekends, on-road only and only after you've showered?

OP
OP
cmc76

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm not in the market.
But in reality, allot of people pay way more for trailer queens.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder...

Shadowz Edge

Reaction score
Frame off resto, probably has more into it than that. If everything was zero-timed, than yeah, it would be worth even more than that.

Question ... What do you mean by "zero-timed"? I'd never heard that term before. TIA

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question ... What do you mean by "zero-timed"? I'd never heard that term before. TIA

This is a term used when a piece of equipment has been rebuilt to an as new condition. Such as an aircraft engine or an M1 Abrams' transmission. It's also used to describe the complete overhaul of the M1 Abrams and other pieces of military equipment and general aviation aircraft engines.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very clean and well done but those fender flares, airbrush graphics, and exhaust tips are a little much for me.