Chrome fender trim removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No longer want that fender trim so does anyone know how to remove it? I want mine off before getting new paint this year...

Attachments

• yukon1.jpg
    yukon1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SunlitComet said:
i think it just snaps in so pry of an edge and yank it off.

It's got screws that you need to take off, Maybe 4-5. Then it just falls off.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread moved to proper section :waytogo:

...and x2 on the screws. Should be very easy and straight forward.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing is depending on how long they have been on there you might have marks in the paint from the chrome strips, my truck did unfortunately, but they aren't noticeable unless you actually examine the fenders

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing is depending on how long they have been on there you might have marks in the paint from the chrome strips, my truck did unfortunately, but they aren't noticeable unless you actually examine the fenders

You have a very good looking Yukon man, when u installed the rear blocks did u need to extend any lines etc is anything? And from what I've read, 2" on the t-bars is alot have u had any front end issues? I have about a 1/2"-1" of thread on the t bolts, think I can get 2" out of them?

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a very good looking Yukon man, when u installed the rear blocks did u need to extend any lines etc is anything? And from what I've read, 2" on the t-bars is alot have u had any front end issues? I have about a 1/2"-1" of thread on the t bolts, think I can get 2" out of them?

Thanks man. With the rear blocks i didn't have to extend anything at all, and the blocks i got were nice because they were tapered so the rear drive line angle wasn't ruined. For the front i have heard 2" was a lot as well, i haven't had any issues yet, the only thing i don't like is the front CV shaft angles, but I don't really do much offroading so im not to worried about it.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took mine off too and theres marks from rocks and stuff being stuck in there. not very noticable and i like it better without them too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667