chrome body side molding from putco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone or is anyone looking for chrome body side moldings from putco. they go with an adhesive from 3m directly over the factory molding. ?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone or is anyone looking for chrome body side moldings from putco. they go with an adhesive from 3m directly over the factory molding. ?

Do you have a set, and are you looking to sell it? Or, are you looking for info on a set? Can't tell from your post.

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set that i am looking to get rid of asap. it is taking up space in my garage. It is brand new in the box, if anyone is interested my loss is your gain.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Post it in the for sale section then. Never mind i see you have less than 50 posts.

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this site is just up and running so it is hard to get 50 posts i cant understand the big deal. i am on this site multiple times a day. just trying to help the uys out so i would appreciate someone spreading the word.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this site is just up and running so it is hard to get 50 posts i cant understand the big deal. i am on this site multiple times a day. just trying to help the uys out so i would appreciate someone spreading the word.

Hey man don't sweat it, its just rules to protect everyone...including you. Stick around and I'll help you sell em later, cool?

Imagine if this site let some yahoo sell you a cheap HID kit, you send him the case and he splits? That's what the protection is for, just stops people from scamming.

BOSS

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

i say wait until you get the posts and then sell it.

Or you could sell it on ebay, easy as cake!

I just don't want you to bail outta here because of rules meant to protect you and me both.

HTH
BOSS

OP
OP
C

champ112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know the rules are here to protect us but when u see someone active trying to sell something it is real hard to grasp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk