Cell Phone Dash Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m my JK with the 3.6l, I would agree. My new JL has a 3.0l turbo diesel, and it moves. We did 85 mph all the way across Kansas last month, on 37s, with one hand on the wheel. It drives almost as nicely as my Grand Cherokee. So although I’m not typically going as fast as I do in my GC (which also has a 3.0l diesel), I do need the V1.

It’s not an accident that my GFs Yukon is also a diesel! We are a 3x 3.0l diesel family!!
I was just messing with ya, have you looked at a mirror mount for it? Gives it nice clean look under the mirror

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
What kind of mpg with the diesel Jeeps?
This is day to day driving, very little highway driving (pic below)

When I crossed Kansas at 85 mph (the entire state), we got 18.5 mph. At 65 mph, you’re well over 20 mpg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
I was just messing with ya, have you looked at a mirror mount for it? Gives it nice clean look under the mirror
I need to find one to tuck up under the mirror, to hide it a bit and get it off the dash. I also want to wire it into the mirror wiring. I just haven’t had time to tackle it yet. Thank you for the reminder.

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Reviving this thread too: any new iPhone MagSafe options in a 23 Yukon Denali?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe this one was from pro clip. Mag safe charging wired with coiled cord so it can move up and down with the display head unit
I have an extra one of these for sale if is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts