Center armrest phone charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Center console armrest hole not big enough for an iPhone Pro Max in a case...That said, possibly rigging one up inside the center console might be interesting to try

retiredusarmy2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got this wireless phone charger today and it fits perfect in my 2022 Yukon SLT center console lid. I have always liked my phone charging on the console lid but GM decided to change that. It is very thin and also has a very tiny power cord that I ran to the rear of the lid and under it into the storage compartment and then to the usb plug. I also used some 3M double sided tape to secure it to the rubber mat in the lid cover. Looks nice and neat and works perfect so thought I would share as many times while traveling my wife and I both want our phones charging at the same time. Works with a cover on the phone too.

UPDATE: Found out this morning that the usb ports in the center storage compartment do not have charge capabilities, must be for media only so will need to plug the cable into the rear of the console with a usb to usb c adapter.
Would you mind posting the dimensions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11