CCM leveling kit questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VWbuge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to buy the CCM 2.5" leveling kit for my Tahoe. I have two questions.

With this kit will I have to install the clearanced upper control arms?

Can I still run the stock 20" wheels/tires?

Thanks

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Sorry I can't answer those questions but, I do have an unused CCM kit I will sell you for $135.00

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy the CCM 2.5" leveling kit for my Tahoe. I have two questions.

With this kit will I have to install the clearanced upper control arms?

Can I still run the stock 20" wheels/tires?

Thanks
@VWbuge You could probably get away with using stock arms but I would recommend using lifted upper control arms. The wheels should still fit just fine. Depending on which aftermarket uppercontrol arms you get you might have to run wheel spacers to prevent tires from rubbing on upper control arms. No way to know until you get things installed, I recommend buying all the parts and then just returning the ones you end up not needing.

Morales1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I am pretty sure that is it. They sell for around $160 on ebay.
Do you know if technically 35s with cutting would work and also would it work on 2022 I know I used that kit on my 2010 but it still looks the same and not updated and worry it won’t work on the 2021s

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Do you know if technically 35s with cutting would work and also would it work on 2022 I know I used that kit on my 2010 but it still looks the same and not updated and worry it won’t work on the 2021s
I am not sure on either question. On a 2011 I would guess it would take a lot of cutting... I run 35's on mine but I have a 4 inch lift with long travel.