Car cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobo3352

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Just signed up with this forum after I just bought my 01 white Yukon SLT literally just yesterday. So first thing's first. I live here in very sunny and rainy South Florida. I plan on taking good care of her so I'm looking for a quality car cover to take good care of my ride endearingly known as, "La Mula" (the mule). Any suggestions and where I should get it?

Love the sight, learning alot, and hope to contribute soon with at least some (boring pics). Thanks to all in advance and look forward hearing from all of you.

xcellu8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a cover for my yukon from Empire Covers. They give ratings for all their covers for how well it protects the car in four different categories, including sun. And there are always coupon codes floating around for that site.

http://empirecovers-review.blogspot.com

Not sure if you want to go to the trouble of covering the whole car every time you park though. I think the sunshade would be a lot easier.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
Never was a big fan of car covers or bras. Had a Red 75 Vette and used one, kept it clean but you could also see after a while wear on the outer perimmiter corners from the wind.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :cheers: I don't know of a good place to get one but I would just search either google or ebay for one or use the link above.

xcellu8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Never was a big fan of car covers or bras. Had a Red 75 Vette and used one, kept it clean but you could also see after a while wear on the outer perimmiter corners from the wind.

It's important that the cover be well fitted, so the wind won't do that kind of damage. In my experience the sun and water does far worst damage to the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01