Captain seat armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cthom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anybody removed the armrest on their captain seats and left them off. Right now I have to car seats for my kids and both of those seats there's really no reason to have them right now. It would create a little bit of extra space for the third row

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if you pull the armrest there is an unfinished hole where they connect. For me that would probably just be something kids will eventually tear and stuff things into it. However, you may be able to buy some sort of plug you could snap into place to cover it up and hold the leather or cloth in place.

This is just my .02 cents, I haven't had them off.

AZ Rat

Reaction score
I haven’t needed to remove the armrests for my kids but they did however break off the cap cover if yours ever falls off. I was able to replace it for $8 on Amazon.

Just an idea, maybe if you take the arm off the cap may cover the joint where the arm connects to the captain’s chair. If not, keep this link for when they do break off the cap :).

Armrest Cap Cover for Select GM... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TCA4DQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157