Can Someone Please Help Me With Headlights!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoecowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get these sorted? mine is having the same issue, with HIDS and going to switch to leds, wondering if we need to get projectors or if adjusting them worked?

tahoecowboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am also having the same issue with a dodge truck and it for sure needs projectors as the light beams are bright, just not focused, I got projectors for it, but finding one that takes factory bulbs or leds is harder. Its a friends truck so i wanted them to be able to replace bulbs if one goes bad with factory type. but from it mainly only LEDs need adjusting as most others are round lights. LEDS are on a flat circuit board that needs to be vertical for best lighting.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what I got for my 99. The previous owner had led in the turn signals and I had water in one of my headlights. I figured I would go with everything back to the original style. Once I had the adjusted properly I loved them. And it was cheap enough to do the whole front. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HQG3WYG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Here is how the old ones looked vs the new ones.
20220820_121853.jpg
20221227_163140 (1).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63