Can I purchase this piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shahking1120

Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It only comes as one piece, well two, it includes new deflectors/vents. Scrap yard or plug your VIN into GMPartsDirect and see which one is for you.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had a bath and body works air freshener my gf bought me, it leaked and ate away at the finish on the silver piece between the 2 center vents on my 2011 tahoe. Is it replaceable? or do I have to replace the entire piece including infront of the passenger?

https://cars.usnews.com/static/images/Auto/izmo/325187/2011_chevrolet_tahoe_hybrid_dashboard.jpg

in that picture its the silver trim around the 2 ac vents in the middle.

Please and thank you.

Moderators please remove this post for use of the phrase "bath and body works"

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yeah you have to replace the whole piece. Kind of expensive for what it is. Just be careful, sometimes when these get shipped they break

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New ones are expensive, but your old one is worth something. The SSV/PPV do not have the Driver Information Center switch cut out, but it is wired for it.

So there is a demand, even if not perfect.
And as said, be very careful with the one you receive, and the one you ship. Most arrive cracked in a spot, even to to the dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OuttaGass