Can anyone identify this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danrv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
trying to figure out lift(probably any 6 inch would work) and then tires and rims.

Really like the look going on here and trying to replicate.

I think it was done by rocky ridge customs but am not sure.

rocky ridge tahoe.jpg

Broham

Reaction score
Looks like a 4 or 6" lift, no way to tell the brand of the lift without seeing the parts.

Tires look like Mickey Thompson A/T (probably 35").

And I haven't a clue on the wheels off the top of my head.

Here's the Rocky Ridge - Tahoe link. If you scroll down to their "Alpine Package" it gives some more details of their kit.
http://www.rockyridgetrucks.com/chevrolet-tahoe

OP
OP
D

Danrv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like a 4 or 6" lift, no way to tell the brand of the lift without seeing the parts.

Tires look like Mickey Thompson A/T (probably 35").

And I haven't a clue on the wheels off the top of my head.

Here's the Rocky Ridge - Tahoe link. If you scroll down to their "Alpine Package" it gives some more details of their kit.
http://www.rockyridgetrucks.com/chevrolet-tahoe
Thanks for you reply. I've seen the website but I didn't see anything on there that looked like this setup. I sent them and email and hopefully they can give me some information on it

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yup that's a rocky ridge kit so most likely a 6" pro comp lift on 35s Mickeys. Haven't seen a wheel like that from back in the day Niche tuner wheels. No clue who makes those now. If you want a 6" lift look for one that has zero track width increase. Think rough country is making one now and I know CST and bulletproof makes them. Remember go big, always get 6-8" or 7-9" lifts.

OP
OP
D

Danrv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup that's a rocky ridge kit so most likely a 6" pro comp lift on 35s Mickeys. Haven't seen a wheel like that from back in the day Niche tuner wheels. No clue who makes those now. If you want a 6" lift look for one that has zero track width increase. Think rough country is making one now and I know CST and bulletproof makes them. Remember go big, always get 6-8" or 7-9" lifts.
That's some great information, thanks for the post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59