C5 is going away, I bought a rust free black on black 08 Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
You LEFT COASTIES should ditch that LIBERAL HAVEN and 11% STATE TAX and come to FLA..... No SNOW

AND NO STATE INCOME TAX

Just remember to leave the "progressive" agenda in Komiefornia... after all, your leaving that state for a reason... don't ruin our state by voting for the same crap you have there.

mackmcmillan

Reaction score
hurricanes tornadoes and rain. not to mention sink holes and floods

They don't ever have those in Cali? ;-)
That said, they can KEEP Florida, I did my time there and was happy to escape. And I had to go to Iceland to do it! Hehe

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't ever have those in Cali? ;-)
That said, they can KEEP Florida, I did my time there and was happy to escape. And I had to go to Iceland to do it! Hehe
we got a Catagory 1 storm back on thanksgiving Millibar dropped to 970

RET423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hurricanes tornadoes and rain. not to mention sink holes and floods
In Kalifornia we have floods, fires, streets piled with human excrement, falling overpasses and bridges, a power grid so decrepit that we have to shut off millions of customers whenever the wind blows, the worst roads in the country and the highest poverty and homeless rate in any 1st world place on earth.

But we do offer free Healthcare to all illegal immigrants while we criminalize things like plastic straws.

Florida is a good choice by comparison :) I have lots of elderly family members here who depend on me but my life's goal is to die with an address in some other State, I told my wife that even if I am only going to live one more day just drive me across any border and put me in a motel room to die; getting out for even 5 minutes would still mean my life was a success!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You scored. Almost bought a 06 NBS XL Yukon in sport red metallic w/ factory chrome fact 20’s & 64k mi from AZ due to that same factor. Damn thing look like it came out of a time warp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE