Brownstone Metallic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my beloved 2012 Tahoe and now looking for a used 2016 or 2017. My last two were red and while I loved the red I am thinking of getting a different color. I found a used '16 LT with the brown metallic, online, that checks all the boxes that I want. It looks good in the pics but it is 4 hours away. I have not seen that color in person. Any thoughts? I luv black but do not have the time to keep up with maintaining a black 'hoe.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got away with a lot of mischief in brown vehicles when I was a kid, low-viz when it comes to the police! Our little tan Kia is near invisible to other drivers though, been hit three times and is regularly cut off. Love the color though!
I have a brown BMW that also seems to evade notice. I put carbon fiber stickers over the blue and white, and even a red light camera called it a kia (of course I didnt pay)...
60d84998da7776597f5c564abff7745c.jpg
6f42e2e617362cde6b1fdb339c5ed526.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like Brownstone Metallic. Mocha Steel was my favorite color on the GMT900 trucks. Hard to find with a black interior (a must for me).

OP
OP
calif phil

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like Brownstone Metallic. Mocha Steel was my favorite color on the GMT900 trucks. Hard to find with a black interior (a must for me).

I’m with you on the black interior. I made an offer on the brown/black LT today. Waiting to hear yay or neigh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dakota8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The color looks very sharp! And should be easier to keep clean. My wife had had 3 Yukon’s, black, pearly white, and a mineral green ( I don’t know the actual names). Black looked extremely sharp! But a pain to keep clean. The white we only had for 6 months and I never cleaned. White seems to be the most popular color so the brown will really stand out. Did you buy it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu