brand new 2010 tahoe, ready to be modified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
welcome man..

your plans sound good...you def need to drop it on 6's..let me find a few pictures for you..the drop isnt very expensive and will make it look 100 times better then big rims with no drop

escalade with OEM 22's look ok with out drop......

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's badass. i can't believe we have an mlb player on the forum. congrats on signing with the orioles!

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

you better not be NCing us. post pics!

OP
OP
C

coffey3303

Reaction score
i doubt i will get different rims. the 22's chevy now offers are pretty nice, many different choices. i am debating to powder coat them black, chrome, or not at all. i dont know how a small drop would look with 22's but 26's are out of the question, i have to be able to sell this car in 6 years, and not to some 17 year old kid on the internet, but on a real used car lot. i think i pretty much got it planned out, black powder coating, new headlights, break lights, bowtie, and tint should do the trick.

Kon-Man

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dont forget your performance upgrades.

Cold Air Intake, Exhaust, BB Tuning or maybe Magnacharger.......

Keep us posted on your build....

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i were you i would do the sub, stick with the 22" wheels, and either commit to chrome or blacked out. either way you cant go wrong because both look great. then the bowties, headlights, tail lights, and i would do maybe a big brake kit, intake, and a tune, id stay away from exhaust if you want to keep a close to stock look that you can put back on the lot in a few years. but thats just me. congrats on signing, my best friend is trying to make his decision now between college and the mlb and i understand how tough it must have been because it is huge for him.

OP
OP
C

coffey3303

Reaction score
if i were you i would do the sub, stick with the 22" wheels, and either commit to chrome or blacked out. either way you cant go wrong because both look great. then the bowties, headlights, tail lights, and i would do maybe a big brake kit, intake, and a tune, id stay away from exhaust if you want to keep a close to stock look that you can put back on the lot in a few years. but thats just me. congrats on signing, my best friend is trying to make his decision now between college and the mlb and i understand how tough it must have been because it is huge for him.

yeah this sounds good. i need to choose to keep everything chrome, not too much chrome tho. or make everything back. i just gotta see how the rims look on the car because i personally prefer chrome, i would stick w/ the chrome rims, grille, doorhandles, etc and then probably put a black bowtie, or maybe a little bit of orange for the orioles haha who knows.

the signing deadline was august 17th to decide unless he is not subject to the deadline for some reason, some people arent.

oblidoblido

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got back from Baltimore. Saw the BoSox sweep the Os. Hurry up with the rehab ... they sure do need pitching ! On your 2010 Tahoe, did you get the 6.2L ? It sure has some pep - especially after adding CAI, Flowmaster DOR exhaust system and Predator.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah this sounds good. i need to choose to keep everything chrome, not too much chrome tho. or make everything back. i just gotta see how the rims look on the car because i personally prefer chrome, i would stick w/ the chrome rims, grille, doorhandles, etc and then probably put a black bowtie, or maybe a little bit of orange for the orioles haha who knows.

the signing deadline was august 17th to decide unless he is not subject to the deadline for some reason, some people arent.

he's just becoming a senior this year

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Just got back from Baltimore. Saw the BoSox sweep the Os. Hurry up with the rehab ... they sure do need pitching ! On your 2010 Tahoe, did you get the 6.2L ? It sure has some pep - especially after adding CAI, Flowmaster DOR exhaust system and Predator.

Black bear tune would make that thing fly.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealership does your dad own? I'm assuming its in Houston since it says you went to Houston Christian. I went to Memorial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bill99874