box sliding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys do to keep your enclosures from sliding? it normally stays in place but if i take off fast it goes straight to the back door.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys do to keep your enclosures from sliding? it normally stays in place but if i take off fast it goes straight to the back door.

Yeah I just started another thread about this as well. Did not see this one...lol

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with my box sliding and I just have 1 10" L7 in a vented box. But some people use L bracket to bolt it down.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I'm planning on using the cargo hold down bolts that are already in place... not sure if those exist on your body style...

OP
OP
S

swab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i have those little triangle ring things but only one is in front of my box and doesnt do anything for it lol. my setup is only temporary, i plan on selling my current stuff and going all dd as far as sub/amp goes with 3 2512s but im still udecided on amp. im only doing this cause i know the only dd dealer in the area and he wants to see my roof flex like his maxima lol

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i really have no problem with mine sliding around.....

but if you want to know how to fix it, you could do how i did it... bolt it through the floor (hole through the floor and then sealed up)

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
What if you just glue some of that spiky material like whats on the underside of the floor mats to the bottom of the box?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont have a prob with mine, its too wide. put some double sided tape between the belly of the box and your floor of your cargo area. this way you dont have to get messy and bolt things down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n