box sliding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
this way you dont have to get messy and bolt things down.

what that aimed at me? my box is far from messy. i bet there are 3 or 4 people with boxes on here that are "clean" or even show worthy. there is no way that my box is going any where with out unbolting and cutting it out...

with that said, im not gonna brag about having anything special, i just gave him an idea on how to keep his box from moving...

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple strips of Velcro should do the trick. Is your box carpeted?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what that aimed at me? my box is far from messy. i bet there are 3 or 4 people with boxes on here that are "clean" or even show worthy. there is no way that my box is going any where with out unbolting and cutting it out...

with that said, im not gonna brag about having anything special, i just gave him an idea on how to keep his box from moving...

as did I, that wasnt directed to you, it was for swab.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
ok and my bad i was just a little on edge with having my amps and subs stolen and my t-case going out all in the same week....

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Build a bigger box. 48" wide cant move without making it.

or use the bolts. or be like me and do both. lmao

bass1775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use a bungie cord and the cargo hold downs. Works fine. May have to reposition the box.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
thats the kicker box with the huge like 6 or 7 inch port on the left side right? if so you might get better bass if its not so close to the amp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n