bowtie question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy raised

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i've been looking for emblems too. my wife dislikes the gold on her '10 and i agree with her.
trying to find brushed aluminum or something that is just silver, not chrome or polished. trying to match the factory LT wheels.
i found the ones with the border though.
04silverL, are these what you had in mind?
http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/ALS96291P.htm
guntruck, keep your eyes peeled for those brushed ones! i hope they arent stickers...
getting to the point that i might just get polished replacements, rought them up and paint them silver. that way i still have the factory bowties if i need them.

hmmm... her birthday is in 3 days! :emotions122:

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Its funny just the other day I found these emblems brushed aluminum, chrome, black etc and they looked high quality but now Im lost I cant remember where I saw them!

You might want to try this website: http://www.empiremotorsports.com/cart/products.asp?CategoryID=48. I ordered two bowties from them -- one has been delivered and the other will be delivered shortly -- , and the front bowtie looks GREAT on my 2010 Tahoe! Can't wait for the rear one to get in. Two thumbs up!

guntruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Any pics of the front bowtie?

Here's a picture of the front replacement bowtie. No comments on my picture taking. I didn't bother with the position of the sun when I took the pictures a short while ago, and I'll be darned if the sun isn't making part of the front bowtie look Chevrolet gold. :rotflmao:

P61300041.JPG

Here's a picture of the rear replacement bowtie, which arrived 06-10-10:

P61300012.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM