Bought my First Tahoe today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with it, is its too small. Take out the middle row, and get you section divider like the cops have. Finish the wall so you can mount a real tv to it. Let your passengers in the back ride around and watch **** on a 75" QLED curved tv at full volume, while you're in the drive-thru ordering mcnuggets and a happy meal, like mother nature intended.

@OrdellRobbie nice tahoe find! Looks like a nice rig! Hopefully it runs good for you and you can get the kinks worked out!

I see what you did there.. :bigbird:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Nice, I see it has both the Nav and Sat antennas. Not sure if GM still offers it but there is a digital upgrade kit that was $250 for OnStar to bring it up to the new digital standards. I'm sure it's cheaper now if still offered.

watuzi

Reaction score
Great deal on your Hoe. I wish mine had leather seats, I'm so jealous. How much do you think it would cost to upgrade the front and middle seats to leather?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually it was a company vehicle that was used to transport clients from one plant to another. About 90 interstate miles in between. Only 3 people within the company had access to it and one of them being my father. The car has had an immaculate service records with no major issues in the past. I am under the impression that its never been romped on at all.

Nice find on your hard to find well maintained Tahoe with service records!. I am glad you did not waste time thinking about it because it would have been gone in a heartbeat.

Welcome from Miami Beach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645