Bought my First Tahoe today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OrdellRobbie

OrdellRobbie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome deal . I would rip out that vcr and replace it with a PlayStation:D
I scored on mine too, same exact back story as yours
I was thinking the same thing! First i got to figure out whats wrong with the TV but I figure its just a fuse. Hopefully

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing! First i got to figure out whats wrong with the TV but I figure its just a fuse. Hopefully

The only problem with it, is its too small. Take out the middle row, and get you section divider like the cops have. Finish the wall so you can mount a real tv to it. Let your passengers in the back ride around and watch **** on a 75" QLED curved tv at full volume, while you're in the drive-thru ordering mcnuggets and a happy meal, like mother nature intended.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only problem with it, is its too small. Take out the middle row, and get you section divider like the cops have. Finish the wall so you can mount a real tv to it. Let your passengers in the back ride around and watch **** on a 75" QLED curved tv at full volume, while you're in the drive-thru ordering mcnuggets and a happy meal, like mother nature intended.
ROFL

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well THAT escalated quickly lmao.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I mean let’s be honest , we were all thinking it :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GPPV