Body Lift on a 2014 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShannonAnn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So thinking about a 3" body lift for my 2014 Tahoe and wouldn't ya know it, can't find a kit for that year anywhere!

I even called and was on hold for an hour and a half to ask my question at Performance Accessories.
They did some investigating and basically said they can't find a kit anywhere that's recommended for the 2014.

Anyone else run into this... What's up?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Well, body lifts are evil.

Just kidding. Sort of.

I don’t like them, but there is a case to be made for them in some situations, more so on IFS vehicles.

The GMT900 are not very broadly supported in the lift market. Sorry I don’t have anything really constructive to add.

87carl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trailer hitch and front tow hooks both go through bumper covers and won't work with a body lift that's what I think is why no one makes one. Our body mounts are same as 2000-2006 so technically you could use the spacers from a body lift for those years and eliminate your front hooks or raise them. Could probably fabricate mounts to raise front bumper. Idk what you would do bout trailer hitch and rear bumper?

OP
OP
S

ShannonAnn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, That's what we were coming up with, the bumper issue. I wouldn't think this is the only year with that style bumper though. A real bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518