blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
L

lookdownrange

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have now checked all fuses. all are good. I am really stumped. I will check all connections. That's the only thing left to do . Thanks for all the input.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Verify that you have 12v at the input to the resistor. Depending on the resistor, there may be two 12v inputs; one for HI and the other to go through the resistors for speed control.

Wells does a great job of explaining how it works, and some tests you can do:

HINT: at about 4:45 or so he tells how to get the resistor diagram online; maybe that would help you do some testing at the resistor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lookdownrange

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry not to get back to this. I figured out that the pins on the new (China) blower motor were so small that the plug made no contact. I gave them a bit of a twist and that got the blower running. Thank you all for the input. Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont