blower motor just stopped?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rayninglead

Reaction score
Lol sorry raiderron thanks to you too is just sunlit I think has replied to all my posts no disrespect. But I got everything fixed today thanks to you guys I really appreciated it

hugho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where is the motor speed control switch located? It's odd because my knob doesn't feel the same? If that makes sense. It just doesn't click from off to hi the same as it did. Idk I'll check the fuse and blower when I get home. it's to cold for this. Everything I have read tells me it's the resistor. It also doesn't work on any setting btw.But thanks sunlit you are a savior

Join the club. I have had trouble with mine as well. The two senior members are spot on. When you pop a new switch in you will need to know in advance how the plug ins release as they are different. The plastic on my module is old and rotten and no matter how gentle I was it just crumbled. Thank god for blue tape. The resistor looks to be a bit tough to access because of the air bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpd262