Black PLASTI on all chrome, opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shoreracer92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a newb and have been trollin awhile, checkin pics out and reading what you guys have been doing... What do you think, or has anyone done yet, about plastidipping all the chrome on a 04' yukon... That would include the chrome in the front n rear bumpers, the strip on the side body mouldings, and all emblems. Rims are going to be swapped out and p/c black... Eventually. It's that goldy, beigey color. Just put a airaid kit and cut off the muffler... It's going well so far.

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plasti dipped all you described on my 02 Yukon. Mine is black though. Ignore the Chevy cross bar. I'll post another pic with the cross bar off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
S

Shoreracer92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That does look sweet, I'm gonna have to figure out how to put a pic of mine up. I'm nervous about the contrast between my stock color and the black... Maybe I'll just do the grill and see how it turns out.... I should have my denali h/ls in this weekend. So that will be the time to do so.

dawgofnate

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm going to plasti the chrome since it's cheap & easy to remove if I don't like it.

krazykurt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im planning on doing the same to mine but all white sense i got a white tahoe

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have done all of that too but in a mix of white and black. Look at sig.

dawgofnate

Reaction score
Sandalwood is a goofy color to work with but black goes with damn near anything

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine a couple of weeks ago. I also put on a few coats of clear on just to help with the contrast. Check out dipyourcar.com, they may have some helpful tips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdadair

Latest posts