Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had to buy the memphis audio amp AGAIN from another seller, the guy it bought it from put up a tracking number and it never scanned, 2-weeks later he was just full of excuses so I had to open a case with ebay to get my refund, weird the guy has no bad feedback and is a 20 year ebay seller I expected better.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had to buy the memphis audio amp AGAIN from another seller, the guy it bought it from put up a tracking number and it never scanned, 2-weeks later he was just full of excuses so I had to open a case with ebay to get my refund, weird the guy has no bad feedback and is a 20 year ebay seller I expected better.
Shit happens as they say. The current situation has resulted in consequences never seen before. Performabuilt can’t get certain trans parts fir the first time in their history, and they told me to insure the shit out of mine when I shipped it to them because UPS has completely LOST 5 transmissions in the last 2 months. How the hell do you lose 5 big ass boxes that weigh 125 lbs?

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the rear door Kappa's then of course it decided to start sprinkling, I kinda want to get all the speakers and amps in and then hopefully the head unit will be released by then, still need a few supplies first namely I'm hoping they make a adapter from the stock amp plug to a aftermarket one

IMG_20200511_184024_1.jpg

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like these guy make a kit so I can just plug into the factory wiring harness for the speakers and amps

KIT.jpg

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
couple more goodies on the way, slow process..... I guess I need to pick out a amp kit and some kind of amp bracket for the back

goodies1.JPG

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ yup
i had Fedex try & lose a pkg of mine. it was lost a few hours after it was picked up by driver.
i got authorities involved... it was found in drivers car. he got fired & arrested. i got my pkg the next day.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brakes started squeaking at me today so new rotors and pads on the way, ordered the powerstop police rotors, not sure why they only market these to the 08-19 tahoe's the dam things are just oem rotors that they vented, drilled and slotted. and apparently copper is being removed from brake pad material because it is "hazardous" :rolleyes:

rotor.JPG pads.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879