Black Betty 2018 Z71 Silverado....build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went up with a few people to try out a trail and got hung up on the 1st obstacle, mainly my steps but the frame scraped a bit as well, will have to try again with 35's and sliders instead of steps, backed out and let the rest go by then we went up the mountain a few more miles and went on some roads I could go on spent 3-4 hours exploring so it wasn't a wasted trip, never mind the screaming kid, lol

big rattlesnake ohv
Did you ever get some sliders? Which ones? I’m thinking about some for thethirdtwin after I shattered the running boards.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get some sliders? Which ones? I’m thinking about some for thethirdtwin after I shattered the running boards.
I have not yet, kind of haven't done much with it this year because of all the extra rain and snow we got some of the roads have still been closed until not long ago.
kinda on the fence if I want to change it over to 3.72 first and get some 35's

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went up to the Stanislous National Forest to cut a christmas tree, decided to go up past Sonora off hwy 120 a couple miles past Long Barn, I haven't been out that way in 20 years and had not been on any of these forestry roads, this one was slightly sketchy and had no idea if we were going to end up stuck (I can self recover) or at some dead end
this was up around 6000ft elev, about 1 inch of snow here and there, wet. Fun!
some guy in a toyota sr5 had gone by us while were stopped looking at tree's and he didn't come back so I figured he made it thru so it was probably ok to continue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98